HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Kingwood, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aRegistered Nurse (RN)to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_ _ *Be part of the HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood nursing team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else. *
New Unit opening in June - 10 Bed Trauma ICU!
Ask about our Sign-On Bonuses, Referral bonus and Relocation Assistance! * * _HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas_
_Position Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit _
*Shift: Nights Rotating Weekends *
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a439-bedacute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- The ICU RN is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients ranging in age from adolescent to geriatric.
- The employee will be responsible for the knowledge and skill necessary to provide trauma intensive care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for adolescent, adult and geriatric population
- The registered nurse applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
_Qualifications:_ * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred * 1 or more years recent ICU experience as an RN highly desired * Trauma experience highly desired * Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state. * Current BLS from the American Heart Association * Current ACLS from the American Heart Association * Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) preferred HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Location: Texas-Kingwood-HCA Houston Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-107364