HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) in Kingwood, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aCase Manager (RN)to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. _ _
_HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas_
_Case Manager (RN)_
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a439-bedacute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Actively participates in the collaborative program which requires review of patient activities related to medical necessity of hospitalization, appropriateness of length of stay, timely and appropriate utilization of services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to patient care following discharge from the hospital.
- The case manager promotes quality care and cost-effective outcomes to enhance the physical, psychosocial and vocational health of individuals.
- The position encompasses reviewing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating health-related service options throughout the continuum.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Previous work experience in a related field with two years as a minimum
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority
- Registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- Case Management certification desirable
- Current CPR course completion HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Location: Texas-Kingwood-HCA Houston Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-107168