Robert Half International Sr. Financial Analyst in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
Premier agriculture company needs a Senior Financial Analyst to ensure financial planning is healthy, profitable and aligns with business objectives. The skilled Senior Financial Analyst day-to-day will consist of driving financial transparency and offering recommendations on potential business deals and decisions. This Senior Financial Analyst will develop ad hoc financial models, analyze and produce reporting and data analytics while keeping consistent with market trends.
• Conduct in-depth research of historical financial data
• Assist with creating budget and forecasting models
• Prepare monthly report packages
• Forecast monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual profits and provide analytical review
• Provide feedback and recommendations to management
• Study various options and solutions on analysis with best financial practices
• Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
• Counterpart with executive team on long-term financial planning
• Ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies and legal regulations
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• MBA or advanced degree preferred
• 5-15 years FP&A experience
• Strong GAAP and/or IFRS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office/Advanced Excel
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• SAP experience a plus
If you are looking to work remote as a Senior Financial Analyst, please reach out to Jared Scholl immediately – 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011439040.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
Date Posted: May 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011439040
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs