Robert Half International RHAO Perm Financial Recruiter in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
RHAO Perm Financial Recruiter
PA KING OF PRUSSIA
As a Financial Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
• Recruiting, interviewing and placing financial industry professionals in full time – direct hire positions with our clients.
• Providing the highest quality customer service to candidates.
• Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
• Participating in industry trade associations and networking events to increase our presence within the local accounting/finance community.
• Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
• 2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
• A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
• Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
• A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video at https://www.roberthalf.com/work-with-us/careers-at-robert-half/career-paths/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-recruiter to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
PA KING OF PRUSSIA
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing agency. We believe working happy is the only way to work. We’ve made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and companies build happy, productive teams.
Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Whether you're an experienced staffing professional or looking to transition your industry expertise to a fulfilling new career, apply today!
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs