Ingersoll Rand Account Manager Light Industrial - Seattle WA in KENT, Washington
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car® ,Ingersoll Rand® ,Thermo King® ,Trane® ,American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning andARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
This position is responsible for driving the Customer Center equipmentsales and serviceactivity.Traveling in a defined geographic area, this includes quoting, strategizing, prospecting, and developing relationships to achieve revenue targets, maximize profits, increase market share and maintain customer loyalty while achieving organizational goals.
- Develop People Capabilities - Provide selling skills and product/services training for dealer sales personnel (as required) as well as personnel within customer center. Partner with services team to best understand products and services and satisfy and anticipate customer’s needs.
- Manage Cash - Ensure that all orders obtained are error-free with correct customer documentation. Ensure resolution of all customer disputes. Manage all costs associated with selling efforts, including travel and entertainment expenditures.
- Ensure adherence to safety rules (vehicle safety, customer site safety) in the field, as well as in the customer center.
- Earn Customer loyalty by collaborating cross functionally. Leverage best support for customers by partnering with service team to help troubleshoot customer issues or offer unique solutions.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management database including face-to-face customer interactions, assets, agreements, contacts, and opportunities in order management system. Record order follow-up activities (e.g. delivery), reporting requirements (email) and database requirements. Provide feedback on market conditions. Responsible for driving and tracking sales pipeline of all account activity and daily reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or 4 years equivalent working experience – Engineering Degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an industrial sales business setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office computer applications required
Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving, or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions
* Key Competencies: *
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills, including verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Establishes and builds solid relationships with customers, key institutions and team members
- Honest, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Able to work within a team environment and independently.
- Mechanical and electrical expertise required.
- Ability to assess customer needs, analyze and interpret, perform basic equipment performance calculations, and to recommend technical solutions
- Tech savvy; knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Proven business and sales acumen, including the ability to prospect accounts, effectively navigate within a customer organization, value sell, and win competitive accounts
- Must have excellent prioritization and time management skills
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: KENT-Washington
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 16, 2019, 8:33:13 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs