Watermark Retirement Communities Nurse Liason - Full-Time in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Come join a great team and be the Nurse Liaison for our beautiful skilled nursing community!
We’re committed to creating extraordinary communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team
The Fountains at Bronson Place is without a doubt the most premier retirement community in the Kalamazoo area and is a dream come true for a Registered Nurse, Outreach Liaison. Bring your passion and Watermark will provide you something to be passionate about! We are looking for a nurse liaison with 2+ years experience in skilled nursing.
The Fountains at Bronson Place has a wonderful opportunity for a qualified RN who has experience in a skilled nursing setting. The Nurse Liaison will be our community outreach coordinator and will plan and carry out our community relations program. This may include conduction personal visits to prospective residents in their homes or in the hospital; visiting other communities and hospitals, talking to nurses and doctors for prospective referrals and following up on all leads. You will also obtain required information and signatures prior to all admissions to the Springs. You will follow through with the entire admissions process from beginning to end, ensuring compliance with State and Federal laws and Watermark policies. You will work closely with residents, families, the skilled nursing management team and the Kalamazoo healthcare community.
- Outreach or Community Relations experience preferred
- Proven leader in skilled nursing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations
Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan Job Requirements / Responsibilities::
Develop admissions from referral sources that include hospital, skilled nursing facilities, physician offices, etc.
- Review clinical documentation and communicate the requirements of each referral
- 1-3 years experience in healthcare marketing and admissions, case management and discharge planning
- Establish marketing connections and develop professional relationships with doctors and hospitals
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communications, and presentations skills
- Able to work some weekends and holidays
- Excellent work ethic
Great assessment skills What we can provide for you::
Excellent Benefits, paid time off, 401(k), and pay
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring
- Beautiful community Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.