Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Jersey City, New Jersey
Serious inquiries only!
- Outstanding accounting and financial skills. Finance and /or accounting background preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in office management
- Comfort with ambiguity, multi-tasking, and working independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Extremely detail oriented
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Management or related subject preferred but not required
- Perform and manage other duties as needed to support day-to-day administrative operations such as front desk/reception to ensure operation runs smoothly
Real Estate is a huge plus but not a must QuickBooks is a must
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Manage the Office. Manage all daily office activities including, but not limited to: reviewing and responding to correspondence, answering calls, emails, monthly bank reconciliations and reports. * Handle Accounting. Manage basic financial matters, such as bill payments; collecting receivables; maintaining financial records and handling banking matters. Maintain all accounting in Excel and in QuickBooks. * Manage Daily Operations. Provide day-to-day office and property management support, as needed, which includes, but not limited to: evaluating and selecting vendors, managing vendor relationships as well as tenant issues. * Property Management. Manage tenant relations, address any maintenance calls for all rental buildings, sales/ marketing of vacant units, current lease expiration/renewals, rent collection of all residential and commercial
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-9501652431
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance