WestRock Project Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Project Manager - Jacksonville, FL
1400 W. Tradeport Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
How you will impact WestRock Graphic Solutions:
- Lead with a relentless focus on measurable continuous improvement.
- Manage the new item flow process - Relay Pricing Information >Web Layouts >Approvals >Communicate Schedule Concerns >Gather & Submit Billing Information, WebCenter
- Work directly with Sales team, Customer Service, Customers, & WestRock production sites to maintain order and follow processes.
- Assist and help prioritize the demands of the customer with the abilities of the production sites for focused results.
- Identify obstacles and develop and execute action plans to improve performance
- Solicit, organize, and communicate customer feedback, relative to division performance.
- Be innovative and creative with process improvements – “Think outside the box”
- Awareness for continuous education in the areas of new technology, new processes, and personal growth.
- Administrative tasks – update new items WIP daily, attend weekly new items meetings, fill in prep/plate PO log.
- Collaborate with suppliers, vendors and other WestRock facilities for technical support and solutions
- Assist anywhere needed.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent.
- 3 years printing, packaging or graphics work related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in printing or packaging preferred. Knowledge of the printing process.
- Strong written & oral communication skills (experience necessary).
- Project management and problem-solving analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills - ability to be proactive and acknowledge priority.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and develop teamwork.
- Mac platform personal computer experience. Specifically, Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Illustrator for building web layouts.
- WebCenter or Esko knowledge a plus.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Essential/Marginal Functions and Physical Requirements
Essential: Sitting, walking, standing, sitting at computer terminal, telephone use, keying on keyboard and gripping of and office tools.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please go to the WestRock intranet to apply online.Click on “Life and Career” at the top of the page.Click on “Talent Management” along the left side of the screen.Click on the box to the right that says “WestRock Jobs”. Type the job title “Project Manager” in the search box and click on the job to select and apply.
If you are applying away from the network, please go to www.westrock.com and click on the Careers tab>Apply now and enter “Project Manager” in the search bar to apply.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- WestRock Jobs