Fortive Corporation Account Manager Technical Business Solutions in Irvine, California
The Technical Business Solutions group, part of Global Stratergic Marketing ,
is recruiting for an Account Manager,
aligned to Advanced Sterilization Products. The position will be
located in Irvine, CA. Up to 25% domestic travel is required.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Global Strategic Marketing Team focused
on the MDM (Medical Device Manufacturers) business partnership program at
Advanced Sterilization Products. The MDM business partnership program manages all
corporate relationships of ASP with Medical Device Manufacturers and ensures
continuous growth of the business via increased utilization of products in both Terminal
Sterilization and High-Level Disinfection.
The Account Manager, will:
• Be responsible for growth of the ASP business with a primary focus on the
organization’s product offering in placement of capital product at non-healthcare
facilities, medical device testing and validation services/ projects.
• Acquire and maintain the understanding of the market conditions for the ASP
business partnership offerings and maximize each product category at or in
excess of the company plan.
• As the primary business contact, the Account Manager will support the pricing
and sales strategy and drive internal alignment on price book
• Execute all project contracts pertaining to the business partnership program.
• Serve internally as a cross-functional leader and establish strong cross-
departmental relationships allowing for a streamlined and effective process of
ASP’s testing services.
• Be responsible for the execution from project inception to successful completion
via addition to the ASP Sterrad Sterility Guide and the Sterrad position on the
• As part of the team, you will support ASP via business innovation, devise and
execute strategies for growth of the business.
• Collaborate with Lab partners to support testing for MDM's.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career
growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in technical or clinical discipline.
• A minimum of 6 years of customer-related experience (sales, technical service,
applications engineering, marketing, etc.) is required
• Experience in the field of medical device, healthcare and/or technical consulting
services strongly preferred.
• Highly developed interpersonal/people skills and ability to manage strong
personalities as well as demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship
building skills are required.
• Project management experience and the ability to execute, lead and work with
cross-functional teams are preferred.
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."
- Fortive Corporation Jobs