Universal Forest Products Inside Sales Coordinator in Huntsville, Texas
Knowledge Required * Minimum of high school graduate * Minimum two years of experience in customer services and experience in door/trim/millwork sales helful but not required. * Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business related software, including Microsoft applications (excel, word and Outlook) * Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer terminal, scanner, etc)
Skills and abilities * Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking * Proficiency in the use of business math * Ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels * Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with co-workers and management * Ability to organize and prioritize work load and manage time * Ability to work hours mandated by management * Ability to pass a drug test
Conduct * Self-managing * Highly motivated and enthusiastic * Good interpersonal skills and good communicator * Strong organization skills and detail oriented * Be a team player and support the Company's goals * Conducts in a professional manner
Maintains frequent communication with customer base and gathers information to ensure their satisfaction.
Solicits sales orders from existing customers via phone
- Develops new customers via "pull" through marketing (phone-Internet).
- Assists qualifying leads gauging interest level, time frame, needs, etc., and directs leads to proper channels.
- Executes market penetration strategy utilizing web based sales leads.
- Communicates sample needs for customers/dealers/contractors with the plant.
- Corresponds regularly with customers, i.e. Brand Bulletins, Brochures, and any program updates.
- Helps drive new product sales by communicating unknown products to customers
- Works with account managers to comply with customer request and to solve customer problems.
- Maintains positive relationships with distributors
- Works with Product Managers to enhance sales programs
- Attends shows and product introductions when necessary.
- Attends various product trainings, as needed.
- Prepares various reports and correspondence as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled