Lockheed Martin Supply Chain/Subcontract Adminstrator Asc in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: Interested in space? Do you want to work for a company that will put astronauts on Mars, create 3D printed satellites, launch payloads that learn in orbit, or that develop national defense systems? Space technology connects millions of people around the world and we’re accelerating tomorrow’s breakthroughs to help our customers stay ahead in an ever-changing world. We’re shaping the space technologies of tomorrow, today. At Lockheed Martin Space (LM Space), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a LM Space employee. At Space we value your skills, training, and education. Come, join us and experience your future!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Subcontract Administrator Asc to be a part of the team supporting the HCSW (hypersonic conventional strike weapon) program, developing the hypersonic technology that could forever change our ability to deter and respond to conflict. Join the Lockheed Martin team and be a part of the company that has developed and flown more hypersonic vehicles than any other U.S. Company and has decades of hypersonic development and flight test experience from government contracts as well as internal investments in research and development projects.
Subcontract Administrator Asc responsibilities will include:
• Development of subcontract specifications, requirements, and solicitation packages
• Supplier management, including schedule and cost
• Evaluation of subcontract proposals and price analyses
• Negotiation of subcontract pricing and terms
• Procurement and delivery oversight for critical program hardware and services
• Represent the supply chain organization and work closely with cross functional teams
• Utilize Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, entry level.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Motivated self-starter
• Ability to prioritize and manage evolving requirements
• Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
• Solid business acumen and analytical skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College