HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Support Services Director in Houston, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are seeking aSupport Services Directorfor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Support Services Director, you will be responsible for all Support Services and HSSC Document Imaging (if applicable) functions including daily operations and strategic planning. The Director interprets policies and procedures, recommends changes as appropriate, and provides relevant feedback to SSC leadership.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee SSC operations and functions as they pertain to Support Services functions including Customer Service, Research and Correspondence, Mail Room and HSSC Document Imaging (if applicable) to ensure all documents and inquiries are handled timely, accurately and in compliance with policies and procedures and meet requirements as defined in the SSC Service Level Agreements.
- Provide relevant guidance for the Customer Service, Research and Correspondence and Optical Scanning/Mail Room Manager and other SSC Directors to resolve internal and external issues.
- Inform SSC Front Office COO of any significant issues in the Support Services area (e.g. system technology issues, payer issues, vendor issues, etc.)
- Inform Support Services management and staff regarding payer requirements, significant changes and developments.
- Monitor SSC Support Services performance according to quality and productivity standards developed internally and documented in SLAs.
- Complete monthly trending analysis of Support Services performance including action plans as deemed necessary.
- Coordinate and promote implementation and monitoring of standard masterfiles, processes, reporting and education programs.
- Oversee management of Support Services personnel, providing recommendations for hiring, promotion, salary adjustment and personnel action where appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required. If a desired applicant does not have a Bachelor's Degree the requirement can be waived IF they are currently in a Bachelor Degree program.
Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with SSC Executive approval.
Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Support Services Director
Location: Texas-Houston-Shared Services - Houston
Requisition ID: 08948-169331