Gyrodata Senior Data Analyst in Houston, Texas
Job Function / Purpose
- Manage and oversee the Human Resources Information System(s) (HRIS) and other systems supported by the HR Department including Agresso HR, Agresso Self-Service (on SharePoint) and the HR Department site on SharePoint. Provide advanced analytical and administrative support as it relates to Compensation.
Provide data analytic support to the HR function including HR modeling, data analysis, ad hoc reporting; dashboard design, developing and tracking KPI?s; packaging information for regular updates to internal stakeholders, interpreting trends and identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills including: Power Pivot tables, dynamic graphs, VLOOKUP, and Access.
Experience with creating PowerPoint presentation to tell a story using data and analytics
Experience with business intelligence visualization tools Strong analytical acumen and data evaluation skills.
Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions and sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Organized and capable of executing multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy on short notice.
Integrity, advanced professionalism and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and employee information.
Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
Maintain existing and design new HRIS Business Analysis plans including analyzing location requirements and proposing the plan to the client
Manage and build required specifications in the HRIS
Collaborate with Regional HR Managers and Global Training and Development Manager to ensure HRIS meets all regional and global requirements
Design and implement HRIS business processes and collaborate with the respective administrators
Coordinate, manage, prepare, and perform user acceptance testing (UAT) for HRIS
Collaborate with HR and IT staff to coordinate and trouble-shoot problems with HRIS
Collaborate with IT department to review, test, and implement HRIS upgrades or patches and document the processes and results
Create and maintain HRIS users? permissions and login credentials
Maintain permissions, contents and access to Agresso Self-Service on SharePoint
Maintain updated information for all clients through import files
Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation for HRIS Analyst and HRIS Specialist to use HRIS
Create and support a variety of HRIS reports for upper management team
Work with regional HR Business Partners to ensure compliance with all data entry requirements within the HRIS and provide training and coaching as needed
Support and maintain the global HR site on SharePoint and assist regional HR Business Partners with any SharePoint inquiries
- Comply with applicable safety standards and maintain a safe working environment
- Comply with applicable quality assurance standards
Strong written and oral English communication skills
Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited 4 year college or university
2 years of data analysis, reporting and HR systems experience
1-2 years international HR experience
2-3 years project management experience
5-10 years? experience with Human Resources Information System
Experience with PC/network systems analysis and design
Ability to use a computer for accessing and sending e-mail, opening and revising documents, accessing internet and web-based Gyrodata, Inc. systems, including SharePoint, HRIS and ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Cognos BI exp, Ultipro and Agresso
- The job is performed in an office environment with minimal exposure to safety hazards. The job requires some physical exertion, including sitting, standing, occasional light lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling. The job requires operation of standard office equipment, including computers, telephones, copiers, etc. The job requires following written and oral instructions, attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to work with others and ability to meet deadlines. The job requires following established policies and procedures, meeting quality and safety standards and regular attendance.