HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Case Mgr (RN) PRN in Houston, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a RN Case Manager – Case Management to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston West – Houston, TX_
_Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) – Case Management_
HCA Houston Westhas been offering exceptional care to the West Houston community for 30 years. With more than 1,200 members on our care team and 400 of the region's most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally-recognized quality care.
Our hospital in Houston offering 266 license beds while providing a wide range of services, several of which are nationally accredited or affiliated:
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
- Breast Center
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Center
- Diabetes Management
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Emergency Medicine
- Senior Care
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing
HCA Houston Westis currently looking for a PRN _RN Case Manager – Case Management_
What you will do in this role:
- Actively participates in the collaborative program which requires review of patient activities related to medical necessity of hospitalization, appropriateness of length of stay, timely and appropriate utilization of services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to patient care following discharge from the hospital.
- The case manager promotes quality care and cost-effective outcomes to enhance the physical, psychosocial and vocational health of individuals.
- The position encompasses reviewing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating health-related service options throughout the continuum.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
What you will need for this role: * *
·Associate Degree in Nursing, required
·Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, preferred
·Case Management certification, preferred
·Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN
·1 years experience in healthcare
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, weencourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: Registered Nurse Case Mgr (RN) PRN
Location: Texas-Houston-HCA Houston West
Requisition ID: 00417-107733