UBS Financial Services Infrastructure Project Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Infrastructure Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
– Are you a leader, visionary and multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of demand, deliverables and business benefits? We're looking for someone like this to:
– drive large scale Data Centre, Premises and Business projects, delivering tangible business benefits
– partner and collaborate with experts and stakeholders across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– manage the staff of a project team
You’ll be working in the PMO team in APAC focused on delivering major IT infrastructure related initiatives.
– worked in a similar position before at a global organization, preferably from financial sector
– degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Management or related field
– as an advantage an industry best practice qualifications (PMP, IPMA, Prince or equivalent)
– minimum 5 years' hands-on experience in infrastructure related projects
– A technical bias in one or more of any of the following areas: Data Networks, Voice Networks, Data Centre, End User technologies, Compute Server, Storage and Database.
– experience in delivering solutions that are driven by high-level technology-independent business requirements all the way down to low-level technical specifications
– experience with stakeholder management and driving outcomes in projects with wide ranging stakeholders
– high coordination and driving skills of complex projects in global remote environment
– proficiency in technical planning, risks and dependencies impact analysis
– leadership and team building capabilities, including conflict resolution, problem solving skills, and the ability to make sound decisions under stress
– fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in interacting with colleagues at all levels all over the world
– an individual that can drive change by convincing key stakeholders to the proposed solutions
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget while maintaining excellent relationship with the customers and program teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Financial Services
- UBS Financial Services Jobs