JR Automation Supply Chain Intern in Holland, Michigan
Department: Supply Chain
Job Status: Internship - Summer 2019
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
JR Automation was founded in 1980, and has grown to become one of the leading global systems integrators and solutions providers for the industrial automation industry. With over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia, we are looking ahead towards continued success and expansion while servicing multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and more. JR designs and builds highly integrated manufacturing systems, including robotic welding, testing, dispensing, material handling, and assembly solutions. JR?s customer base includes the world?s leading automotive, life sciences, aerospace, electronics, and industrial manufacturers. With a keen focus on technological innovation and a strong dedication to their employees, customers, and community, JR Automation is poised to continue its path toward further strategic growth and expansion.
JR Automation is looking for a current college student to join the Supply Chain team for a 2019 Summer Internship. You will be exposed to many different aspects of Supply Chain Management and have opportunities to work within cross-functional teams. The successful candidate will be enrolled as a Junior or Senior level student in Business or Supply Chain Management.
· Solve supply chain problems with no standard solution
· Speak effectively before groups of employees or suppliers
· Assist department and business unit achieve their goals
· Participate in group and individual projects as assigned
· Junior or Senior level student pursuing a degree in Business, Supply Chain or a related field
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
· Ability to accept direction
· Ability to complete assigned tasks while working individually or within a team