LongView International System Administrator in Hines, Illinois
LTS is seeking a* Systems Administrator* in Hines, IL to support an e-Discovery Support Team project with the *Department of Veterans Affairs. *
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the client for the end-to-end e-Discovery process from collection, extraction, processing, hosting, review, and production
- Provide electronically stored information (ESI) search, recovery and extraction utilizing tools such as Discovery Attender, Kroll Extract Wizard and Kroll Power Pack for Exchange.
- Document and execute search requests and collection of data from multiple sources using custom developed eDiscovery platform.
- Perform comprehensive collections of computer-based digital evidence and manage information in support of investigations and litigations while following industry and client established protocols and best practices.
- Assist and support the client in developing policies, procedures, and processes both written and process flow maps, and also assist with improvements of eDiscovery practices using the newest version of Microsoft Exchange
- Effectively communicate job status and potential issues with supervisor and clients.
- Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages of processing to eliminate rework and ensure 100% compliance of data and deliverable to client specification.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or technical degree (Eight years additional experience may be substituted for degree).
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Exchange 365, including Exchange Management Console - Microsoft Exchange Server Certification desired.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft PowerShell commands.
- Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team. Ability to research and resolve problems efficiently and accurately.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- A Public Trust from the Department of Veterans Affairs
Location: Hines, IL
Job Code: 1483
# of Openings: 1