Kelly Services 1958 - Field Service Technician in Hillsboro, Oregon
Clean Track Start-Up/Sustaining
•Minimum 2 year technical degree, will accept semiconductor, military, or technical/mechanical work experience in lieu of degree.
• Prefer good mechanical aptitude and problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
• Need ability to perform well in a team environment
• Prefer candidate who can work nights or day shifts, as well as weekends
• Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
• Troubleshoots equipment problems
• Maintains records and reports as required
• Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
• Orders and installs parts
• Responds to emergency service calls as required
• Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
• Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
• Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
• Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
• Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both client and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
• Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
• 2+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
• Excellent customer interface skills is required
• Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
• Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to client factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs