Rose International INC Analyst in Hershey, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Analyst
Position Number: 302062
Location: Hershey, PA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, MS Excel, PIVOT, Purchasing, Vlookups
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Hours: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Hershey, PA 17033
· Looking for candidates who are extremely computer savvy; must have advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V lookups) and able to demonstrate skills through work experience.
· Will be creating Excel spreadsheets and maintaining databases; contacting suppliers and entering and researching information into the database.
· Needs to be detail oriented; able to work independently with minimal direction and take initiative. Taking initiative is the manager’s #1 must have.
· Strong communication and customer service skills needed. Must be able to build relationships.
· SAP is nice to have but not a requirement.
· Buying experience is not required.
· Will be supporting a Strategic Buyer.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)