The Village Food Server - Part-Time in Hemet, California
By adhering to The Village Management Staff Philosophy, Vision and Mission Statements, the food server will serve residents in a pleasant manner, beginning with taking their order, serving drinks, appetizers, entrées and desserts. The server will buss any dirty dishes during and after meal times and reset every table assigned to them with clean linen, silverware, china, and also ensures that daily side work is complete.
Essential Duties and responsibilities (other duties related to this position may be assigned):
- Provides fast, efficient, friendly service to everyone.
- Knows the daily and weekly menus and is able to keep descriptions of food positive and enthusiastic.
- Take residents orders, gather drinks and appetizers in the pantry, and serves the items to the residents in an efficient and timely manner.
- Keeps tables clear of dirty dishes and makes themselves available to residents at all times.
- Ensures that residents receive their entrees and dessert in a timely manner
- Ensures resident satisfaction by checking up on residents at least 3 times during their visit.
- Buss, resets section and completes daily sidework
- Takes on pantry, hostess, or expo duties whenever needed
- Be a team player.
- Avoid personal conversations while taking care of our residents and/or guests.
- Make sure section has desired appearance and is in proper order before and after serving time
- Uses time effectively to ensure that duties are complete according to schedule.
- Understands the goals that must be achieved
- Corrects all deficiencies as soon as possible:
The Village is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V