Lear Corporation Production Assembly in Hebron, Ohio
Lear Corporation: (NYSE: LEA) is one of the world's leading suppliers of automotive seating and electrical distribution systems. Lear serves every major automaker in the world, and Lear content can be found on more than 300 vehicle nameplates. Lear’s world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of approximately 135,000 employees located in 35 countries. Lear currently ranks #154 on the Fortune 500. Lear's headquarters are in Southfield, Michigan. Further information about Lear is available at http://www.lear.com.
Hebron area automotive manufacturer has openings on all shifts.
- FAST PACED production assembly positions
- These positions require standing for long periods of time
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- HS Diploma/GED is required
- Employer conducts background check and pre-employment drug testing
- Starting pay $12.62 an hour, step increases to 14.63 at one year, weekly pay
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Semi-annual Retention Bonus
- Excellent benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
Tracking Code: 2182-015
Job Location: Hebron, Ohio, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular