Clinical Trial Media Project Coordinator in Hauppauge, New York
Based on Long Island and originally founded in 1995, Clinical Trial Media is a privately owned and operated global patient recruitment and retention agency with a comprehensive toolkit to successfully enroll clinical study patients in various ongoing therapeutic areas. Backed by a full suite of innovative technology solutions and patient-centric services that assist clinical study teams, Clinical Trial Medias holistic view carefully identifies the catalysts for success by using customized products and vast industry experience to help clients complete enrollment on time or ahead of schedule to be their global enrollment connection.
We are seeking a detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure and excels at multi-tasking. You must be able to accept direction and operate as a "take charge" self-starter once you understand the task at hand. We are looking for a team player who is eager to pitch in that may extend beyond your job description. You are a free thinker that uses discernment to make decisions, have a strong work ethic, and fearless in your approach. We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, caring, friendly and hard working to join our team.
This is a full-time position. We offer paid time off, office will be closed on major holidays, ability to work from home during holidays, team building activities throughout the year, positive work environment that fosters on-going professional growth.
SALARY + HEALTH INSURANCE + 401K + YEAR-END DISCRETIONARY BONUS + EXTENSIVE JOB TRAINING
Daily responsibilities include:
* Assist the Project Management team with maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
* Scheduling, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
* Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
* Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
* Ensuring project deadlines are met.
* Converting site locations into media markets.
* Distribution of media buys and all client purchases to billing.
* Preparing and submitting pre-payment forms to accounting as needed.
* Coordinating with advertising production vendors.
* Work collaboratively with internal departments to ensure seamless project execution.
* Preparing and sending out credit applications as needed.
* Calling for log times from TV/radio stations.
* Preparing traffic instructions and creating traffic lists.
* Trafficking out all advertising material.
* Assigning phone numbers for all call center projects.
* Calculating and preparing daily cost per call reports.
* Analyzing reports and making recommendations for future media buys.
* Working on PowerPoint presentations and RFP requests for salespeople (includes typing, editing, formatting, checking, printing, etc.).
* Miscellaneous spreadsheet development.
* Associate degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
* At least 2 years of relevant experience in an office environment required.
* Project Management certification preferred.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
* Detailed oriented and excellent time management.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.