American Express Operations Support in Haryana, India
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
- This position is responsible to work with Outside Agencies Special review team and partner with worldwide, across time zones and exhibit flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- Handle consumer disputes by detailed investigation and contacting the Outside Agencies to update Card member information
- Investigate and resolve Card member disputes within timelines
- Provide and update information to the Outside Agencies
- Provide support to internal departments i.e. Collections team, Dead Reserve, Bankruptcy, Risk Management, Compliance, etc.
- This position is responsible to work with Global Collections proprietary teams and Outside Agencies worldwide, across time zones and exhibit flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- This role may require direct working relationship with teams and strategic partners across the US, LACC, EMEA, JAPA, and India
- 0 - 3 years of work experience (Band 28)
- Qualification: Graduate in any stream
- Excellent communication skills - Role requires conferencing/collaborating with internal teams/outside vendors across time zones.
- Proficient in MS Office tools – Excel , Power point
- Execution expertise with an eye for details
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Title: Operations Support
Requisition ID: 18019384