ManTech Network Engineer - Virtualization in Hampton, Virginia
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Network Engineer - Virtualization will:
• Provide network engineering support.
• Provide expertise in the operations and maintenance of the AFIN boundary devices, vulnerability management systems, and end point protection.
• Support the ESU's directory services, messaging, collaboration, and monitoring activities.
• Perform virtualization engineering support.
• Define and analyze system requirements and develop specifications.
• Direct the implementation of patch management.
• Support the development of procedures and checklists.
• Administer, operate, manage virtualized systems in the Air Force Information Network (AFIN) from Peterson AFB, CO including administer, develop, manage, and perform disaster recovery procedures and processes for virtual environments.
• Work assigned shift (5 consecutive days, 8 hours each, 40 hours per week) and must be flexible to rotate to another shift if needed.
• Other duties may include engineering studies and client/server or Internet/intranet applications, messaging, systems engineering, systems integration, network monitoring and infrastructure support.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with an Active DoD Secret security clearance
• Security+ or other 8570 IAT II satisfying certification is required
• Must have virtual network administrative experience
• Requires 1-4 years of directly related experience
• MCSA Windows Server 2012 and/or VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) 5 or 6 certifications, CompTIA Cloud• VMWare / Windows Server administrative experience
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs