ManTech Network Engineer - Infrastructure in Hampton, Virginia
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
As a Network Engineer - Infrastructure you will:
• Provide network engineering support with minimal supervision.
• Conduct operations and maintenance of AFIN boundary devices, vulnerability management systems, and end point protection.
• When assigned, support the ESU's directory services, messaging, collaboration, and monitoring activities.
• Perform storage and virtualization engineering support when assigned.
• B responsible for defining and analyzing system requirements and developing specifications.
• Direct the implementation of patch management.
• Support the development of procedures and checklists.
• Perform other duties which may include engineering studies and client / server or Internet/intranet applications, messaging, systems engineering, systems integration, network monitoring and infrastructure support.
• Provide support often times on a shift work basis.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• Must have a Security+ certification or other 8570, IAT II satisfying certification.
• Requires 3-5 years of directly related experience.
• Enterprise administrative experience with Cisco, HP, and other infrastructure switch, router, VOIP and VPN concentrator vendors is preferred.
• CCNA Routing and Switching
• CCNA Security
• F5 C1 Certified Admin
• Solarwinds Certified Professional
• Wireshark Certified Network Analyst
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs