Entegee Electrical Engineer- 64222546JF in Hamel, Minnesota
Electrical Engineer- 64222546JF
Job Code: 64222546Job Location: Hamel, MNCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 12/06/2018Apply Now!
• Help determine feasibility of designing equipment or modifying existing equipment considering costs, time limitations, company planning, and other technical and economic factors.
• Prepare product or system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics.
• Prepare and compile necessary calculations to support product designs.
• Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to help establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
• Analyze test data and reports to help determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine possible design improvements.
• Design and integrate industrial power distribution systems from 480VAC generator power down to secondary voltages.
• Design and integrate industrial automation and control systems including PLC controls, motor controls, and general machine design controls.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience
• Experience with 480 volts, motor controls and power distribution
• Experience designing industrial automation control systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 64222546JF