Kelly Services Accounts Payable Processor in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for one of our top clients in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
As an AP Specialist placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s Accounts Payable department. Primary responsibilities will include processing a variety of payment disbursements. Qualified candidates will have full cycle, high volume AP processing experience and will excel in a collaborative, team oriented environment. Excellent customer service skills are required. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a competitive hourly rate. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
• Conducting research on discrepancies and making appropriate corrections or adjustments
• Responding to and resolving inquiries
• Posting and verifying data
• 2 plus years of full cycle AP invoice processing experience, required
• Payment disbursement experience, required
• Large ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, JDE, PeopleSoft or Great Plains), required
• Ability and willingness to assist team members, required
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs (MS Excel)
• Ability to work accurately under time constraints
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs