L3 Technologies Electrician Maintenance in Greenville, Texas
1. This occupation requires the layout, installation and repair of the facility electrical systems.
2. Maintenance electricians at each level are expected to perform work at increasing levels of skill and complexity as they gain experience.
3. Reliability, communications skills, workmanship, and good judgment are essential traits.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Lays out electrical wiring circuit location for new installations.
2. Calculates wire size requirements for various loads, motor horsepower requirements and circuit loads.
3. Performs preventative maintenance, trouble shoots and makes necessary repairs on magnetic, electrical, and/or electronic controls on all available equipment.
4. May repair electrical circuits and/or equipment on dead circuits.
5. Requires the use of rigging and scaffolding.
6. Operates any plant electrical equipment necessary in repairing of installation work.
7. Solders wires, assembles electrical parts and wire.
8. Works to sufficient accuracy to meet insurance underwriters' and city standards of safety for electrical work.
9. Trouble shoots and makes necessary repairs on hot circuits that carry a voltage of 440 or greater.
10. Employees may input and retrieve required data into and from computer systems in order to complete their assigned tasks.
11. Using blueprints, written procedures, and technical work orders as necessary to complete assigned work.
12. Trains others.
13. Performing other work as assigned that is incidental to primary job duties or other assigned work that may be performed safely using tools that are commonly available.
14. Clean-up of work areas, tools, and equipment.
TOOLS, MATERIALS, AND EQUIPMENT:
1. Works with and uses all tools, materials, instruments, machines and equipment necessary to perform duties.
1. Requires a minimum of journeyman's license and four (4) years of experience with
journeyman’s license while working in industrial, electrical construction and maintenance work.
2. Requires the ability to read and write in English. A detailed analysis of essential job function physical and environmental factors is on file in the Human Resources Department and the First Aid Center.
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance at the Secret level which requires U.S. citizenship.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
We maintain a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Primary Location USA-Texas-Greenville
US Security Clearance Required: None
Shift: Day - 1st
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Posting: Dec 6, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
Req ID: 103885