WindStream Communications Consultant-Process Dev in Greenville, South Carolina
* Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
* Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
* Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
* Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
* Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
* Measures performance against process requirements.
* Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
* Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
* May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
* Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
* Communicates team progress.
* Performs cost and benefit analyses.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
*Desired experience: * * Six Sigma Green Belt certification, Master certification or equivalent education or experience. * Documents and implements new and improved processes and procedures. * Service Delivery and/or Operations support experience.
College degree in a Technical or related field and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9 years professional level related Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Primary Location: *US-South Carolina-Greenville
Job Category: Business Processes
Requisition ID: 18004255
Other Locations: United States, US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.