Lockheed Martin Systems Integration & Test Engineer (Grand Prairie, TX) in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is experiencing substantial growth at our campus in Grand Prairie, TX. We are seeking a Systems I&T Engineer to join our team.
At Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
The LTIAMD program requires a Systems Integration, Test & Verification Engineer to support ground and flight test efforts. Experience with testing of hardware and/or software is desired. Primary responsibilities are to support PAC-3 Test Operations activities at the Dallas facility.
In addition, the candidate should be able to support flight tests at the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR). Travel to WSMR and other test facilities will be required.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills for interactions with other departments, the Project Office, and technician teams.
Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
Please see the You Tube videos below as examples of work completed by the engineers in the group.
MFC in Action
• Education: Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in a related field of study.
• Combined education (above), with 2 years of professional experience or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
• Must have the ability to obtain Secret security clearance.
• Demonstrated experience (1-3 years) with systems test and verification.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Prior experience with the following:
• Experience in test support, anomaly troubleshooting and resolution and test closeout.
• Lab testing and support.
• Component Qualification Test planning and support.
• Coordination with various labs within the Dallas facility.
• SOP development and maintenance.
• Missile systems integration testing.
• Missile flight test operations.
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem
resolution and action.
• Ability to work effectively with a multi discipline team.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs