Lockheed Martin Senior Software Engineer/Real-Time/C++/HWIL Simulation - Active Secret Clearance - Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Are you a highly skilled Real-Time, embedded Software Engineer with experienced in developing software for a Hardware In The Loop (HWIL) environment?
Our MFC (Missiles and Fire Control) Engineering & Technology (E&T) Team in Dallas, TX is seeking a HWIL Software and Signal Processing Engineer to develop and implement HWIL software for a new weapons system.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, integration, and test of signal processing algorithms for an HWIL environment.
The candidate will also be responsible for the development of simulations in MATLAB and the implementation of algorithms is high level languages including C and CUDA.
Additional tasks will include the implementation of HWIL test configurations which integrate signal processing components with RF hardware systems for full system performance verification.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or more in software engineering, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Real-Time Systems and GPU Architectures.
- Experience on a development team using C/C++ or CUDA development language
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with embedded systems, simulation and components
- An Active Secret clearance is required for this role
-Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Software version control tools such as GIT
- Atlassian tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Continuous integration environment tools including Jenkins
- Develop and analyze digital signal processing algorithms and architectures to meet mission requirements
- Participate on a digital processing development in the Radar signal processing architecture
- Perform research and analysis that supports the definition of a RF Digital Processing products that take advantage of current and future marketplace trends and capabilities to satisfy mission needs.
- Design experience with Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience with Linux software tools
- Experience in basic radar design and theory of operation
- Ability to develop Software and system performance requirements
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs