Robert Half International Entry Level Human Resource Assistant in Golen Valley, Minnesota
OfficeTeam is looking for a detail oriented and motivated human resource assistant. This individual will be managing multiple duties at once including offering support to the HR team and performing administrative tasks. This person needs to be an eager and dedicated employee as this position can be fast paced and demanding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the HR function as needed
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring process, including managing advertisements, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, conducting background checks and drafting offer letters.
- Maintains personnel and other files in compliance with applicable legal requirements, and updates employee files as needed.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports as directed.
- Copies and scans documents, and builds document files as required.
- Coordinates benefits, processes benefit enrollments and terminations.
- Assists with new employee benefit orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
- Assists with workers? compensation claims, unemployment responses, and responds to employment verification requests.
- Speaks with applicants and external customers.
- Performs other duties and assist in special projects as requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well independently and with a team
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a human resources capacity or internship within human resources
- Degree in HR or business strongly preferred BS/BA strongly preferred
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for this position, and you have already met with one of our recruiters, please call our office directly at 952-473-0442. If you have not yet met with one of our recruiters, please email your resume to [email protected] or feel free to give our office a call at 952-473-0442. I would love to speak with you about job opportunities we have!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 per hour
Location: Golen Valley, MN
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02340-9501656844
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative