First Data Field Business Consultant in GBR_State Level, United Kingdom
Field Business Consultant
Due to expansion, First Data have vacancies for the Business Consultant role, providing market-leading merchant service solutions to the SME market.
Position Description Overview
We are looking for new business hunters with a track record of acquiring new business through cold-calling and converting office leads . Deliver sales and behavioural objectives against targets through proactive approaches and the sign up of merchants who use a competing acquirer service through self-generation of new business opportunities.
· Proactive and reactive contact with clients that are small to medium size business. High level contact and negotiations with key stakeholders, senior management and business directors.
· Explains and presents factual information in a structured, clear, confident and concise way avoiding the use of jargon. Demonstrating a clear understanding of the products and ensuring the clients are fully aware of our full product range.
· Discuss and negotiate with clients on a commercial, operational and technical basis in order to understand and fulfil the client’s needs and requirements.
· Identify cross sale opportunities on behalf of other areas of the Group to maximise revenues and increase wallet share.
· Make sound commercial judgements in order to fully maximise opportunities and develop the client base.
· Personal time management of day to day activities, including delta planning.
· Research and identify new business opportunities to pro-actively contact.
· Ensure merchant base comply with scheme rules and regulations.
Competencies / Skills
· A sales/business development background with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
· Working knowledge of acquiring schemes, their drivers, industry dynamics, interchange and future product service deliverables will be advantageous.
· An up to date knowledge of Industry related technical development will hold preference.
· Delivering Business Results via influencing and managing the customer relationship.
· Presenting / demonstrating products with confidence and excellent communication skills.
· Applying attention to detail.
· Self-Motivation & Negotiation is key.
· Fully expensed company car and fuel card provided.
· Mobile Phone
· Extensive training (Field based and residential)
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is a family friendly employer, committed to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusivity. We welcome conversations with all applicants about how we can help you progress your career at First Data.
Job: *Short Cycle Sales
Title: Field Business Consultant
Location: GBR-GBR_State Level-WFH-WFH-Great Britain
Requisition ID: 2500010