Metronome SharePoint Architect - Sr. in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
SharePoint Architect - Sr.
The Senior SharePoint Architect candidate's duties will include, but are not limited to:
Conduct complete assessment of current and future SharePoint architectures
Ensure as-is and to-be on-premise SharePoint architecture and server farms are configured properly
Support the migration of an on-premise SharePoint 2010 instance to another on-premise 2016 instance
Simultaneously maintain SharePoint 2010 (Unclassified), 2013 (Classified), and 2016 (Unclassified) environments until all required functionality and capabilities are operational in 2016
Participate in all stages of the development life cycle, from the initial concept of gathering requirements through development, testing, and deployment.
Analyze the needs of the environment to help make sure solutions consider the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements
• Bachelor's degree
• 10-15 years of experience developing software
• Full understanding of SQL Server versions 2012 and 2016
• Experience with Microsoft Powershell, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and InfoPath Designer
• Experience with developing custom SharePoint workflows
• Experience with streamlining and enhancing SharePoint administration and site development processes and procedures
• Experience with large scale SharePoint version migrations using third party tools such as AvePoint DocAvE with the ability to do the work as well as direct various tasks and keep a team of developers on track
• DoD 8570.01-Manual Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II compliant baseline certification
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.