Express Scripts Health Systems Analyst Manager in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The Health Systems Analyst Manager will provide support to Sales & Account Management and our prospective clients through extraction and interpretation of clients’ data directly from our data warehouse(s). The analyst will provide reporting, analytic support, and consultation to our core customers (Account Management Services, Clinical Account Executives, Financial Analysts) engaged in the client service model. In providing this service, the analyst will need to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with rapid turn-around times on all requests. In addition to daily analytical work, employee will support projects as requested to increase the efficiency and processes of the department. This individual will possess functional, technical and advanced business knowledge to provide customized, ad hoc solutions for information requests that cannot be fulfilled via self–service reporting applications or standard financial and clinical models. .
- Completion of ad-hoc reporting and analytics for Account teams and clients. This requires combining business knowledge and data acumen along with technical (SAS, SQL) skills to efficiently complete these ad-hoc requests.
- Query data warehouse(s) using variety of tools available.
- Extract data and manipulate into reports for client both internal and external. Maintain turn-around times per contractual agreements.
- Consultation with account teams, financial analysts, and in some cases, clients and brokers to help understand complex PBM-related (benefit setup, trend management solutions, pricing, and utilization) issues and inquiries
- Triage responsibilities for assignment of ad-hoc reporting and analytic requests within the team. Managing competing priorities and escalations. Managing to service level agreements and collaboration with clients on meeting expected deadlines
- Problem resolution, error correction, and claims research. Support Account Management by doing analysis on claims, plan design, and reporting. Assisting sales teams research and quantify claims and product issues.
- Cross-Functional collaboration with Technology teams, Sales, Proposals, Finance and other departments as needed to identify opportunities for development and automation of new or existing models or reports.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field or 11 – 14 years equivalent work experience..
- 5-8 years relevant experience with BA/BS or MA/MS with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project).
- Experience in Microsoft Access and Excel and SQL
- Experience in data mining, reporting and analysis a plus
- Experience with SAS and other data analytic and visualization packages a plus
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Clinical Research & New Solutions department, housed in our state-of-the-art lab, is responsible for developing and managing programs and services that allow our 100 million members to make better health-related choices. Rooted in health decision science, this department includes Knowledge Solutions, Customer Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.