Sabre Principal Customer Success in Frankfurt, Germany
Req ID: 49972
Job Family: Production and Project Management
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. Sabre posted $3.2 billion in revenue in 2014 and employs approximately 10,000 people globally through its three business units – Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
The Principal, Customer Success - Hospitality Solutions will be responsible for collaborating with customers and internal teams to craft plans and lead execution for strategic initiatives. Initiatives will include leveraging product and integration expertise to devise the tactical approach to configuration and training for strategic customer implementations and to drive adoption of the strategic engagement model across the organization as an ambassador of the process. Primary responsibilities include customer relationship management, planning, development, delivery, evaluation, and up-skill of CSET team members to support customer and organizational goals.
• Be recognized as technical expert and knowledge resource on multiple projects/initiatives across the company for a variety of internal/external customers
• Serve in a variety of roles such as team/customer advisor or project manager
• Operate with broad latitude and make executive decisions that have significant impact on project team, business or operating unit, budget, department and/or client
• Build and maintain a trusted advisor and strong working relationship with key stakeholders and executives in Sabre and relevant partner organizations
• Formulate working hypotheses, storyboard development, craft and deliver insightful oral and written recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
• Manage ongoing work by creating high level and detailed plans that provide guidance and alignment to projects where detailed plans are established
• Understand customer’s needs; understands the value that our products and services deliver and the problems customers are trying to solve
• Proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the business, facilitate process improvement to drive efficiency and scalability, and remove barriers that prevent efficient execution of projects
• Manage priorities for multiple high-value customer projects simultaneously
• Serve as expert and ambassador for adult learning theory and facilitation techniques for team and broader organization
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
• Minimum 6 years of hospitality SAAS industry or hotel-experience, including intimate knowledge of Central Reservation System (CRS) and distribution landscape
• Experience in the hotel or online travel distribution industry combined with experience in the learning and development field
• Strong technical affinity combined with ability to build and maintain trusted relationship with stakeholders
• Excellent communicator with the ability to influence, inspire and drive results. Passionate about customer success.
• Able to work directly with stakeholders and capable of resolving related challenges in a professional manner
• Comprehensive understanding of adult learning theory and facilitation techniques
• Excellent presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent, Master's degree preferred
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work with audiences from different cultural backgrounds
• Experience in designing, developing, delivering customer facing instructional solutions in classroom and virtual environments
• Experience measuring the impact of instructional/training solutions against objectives
• Working with instructional design software like, Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, PowerPoint, etc.
• Bilingual - Excellent oral and written communication and presentations skills in any of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, and German
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.
Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Sabre Jobs