HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse-RN Seasonal-Oncology in Fort Worth, Texas
Medical City Healthcare Fort Worth Work Schedule: RN Seasonal PRN $52/hr and $2,000-Completion Bonus Seasonal Program Runs September 15th, 2019 - May 10th, 2020
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius. * Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI * Accredited AMI Program * Accredited Stroke Center * Cardiovascular center of Excellence * Critical Care Unit – RN * The counties’ most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute **
* * * * * * ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: 1. Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization mission and goals. 2. Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs. 3. Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals. 4. Demonstrates and promotes Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth’s FISH philosophies o Play o Make Their Day o Be There o Choose Your Attitude 5. Contributes to the organization’s five indicators of success: o Employee Satisfaction o Physician Satisfaction o Patient Satisfaction o Continuous Performance Improvement o Community Involvement 6. Assures quality care through compliance with departmental policies, hospital, and external regulatory agency guidelines. 7. Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth and professionalism in the work environment. 8. Provides and documents quality patient care consistently according to hospital standards and policy/procedures. 9. Accepts accountability and responsibility as a member of the department of nursing services.
1yr acute care Oncology/Medical Surgical required. Seasonal Program Runs September 15th, 2018 - May 10th, 2020 PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 32 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are requires to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager of designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Paid Sick Time accrual applies to employees working at facilities within the Dallas city limits.
- Staff members classified in the Seasonal Program are/not/eligible for Critical Staff Need Differential payments.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current PRN employees who have committed to work or have worked, on average, a minimum of 96 hours of more in the previous six pay periods, are not eligible to transfer into the seasonal program.
- The scheduling cycles should be immediately prior to program initiatives in the facility, Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Please see theCNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us.="https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
Minimum Qualifications: * RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of * Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas * One year of RN experience in an acute care facility * Current BCLS certification * Current ONS certification preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse-RN Seasonal-Oncology
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-118004