Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planning Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will be a 2nd shift Production Control Manager that supports F35 Production Operations Build Teams. The PC manager will be responsible for the strategic leadership and performance of all support activities associated with production material and scheduling. This person will also be responsible for Production Control discipline including business process management, data analytics, continuous improvement, and employee development, training, and knowledge continuity. The selected candidate will execute to the overall contracted strategy and formulate plans for mitigating risk for cost, tools, material, and schedule. Prepares and distributes performance metrics. Plans, organizes, develops, and integrates program level efforts as well as implementing processes, methods, and practices for business operations.
- Experience with Production/Production Control Processes and Procedures
- Experience with SAP analytical data/tools
- Experience with Crib Master and MAXIMO
- Experience cost, schedule, and technical data
- Experience reporting results to various levels of leadership, internal, and external
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Inventory Management Experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Production and /or Production Control Experience
- Strong background in all processes of Business Operations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Candidate willing and able to engage on routine and unique problems/issues to help develop solutions
- Risk identification and management experience
- Experience in bid, proposal and estimating practices, and capital budget
- Previous Leadership experience for both Salary and Represented employees
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.