HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Quality in Fort Worth, Texas
Manager of Quality Medical City Fort Worth
* Effectively communicates with hospital leaders and clearly conveys the hospital’s quality goals. Assist all departments in improving their performance, thereby improving the organizational performance by managing and coordinating new initiatives as well as sustaining ongoing initiatives, including performance improvement projects, mandatory and voluntary data reporting. Manager will conduct analysis of data to ensure validity and usability for continuous process improvement. Able to utilize tools to improve outcomes including evidence based research and hospitals Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) structure. Maintain hospital-wide and department specific dashboards and act as a consultant to further improve process and services as needed _ _ Medical City Fort Worthis licensed for 320 beds and offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services in a wide range of specialties, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and emergency care. Part of the Texas Stroke Institute stroke care network, Medical City Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center and a Joint Commission chest pain center. Designated Magnet* for nursing excellence, the facility is also a Blue Zones Project workplace. _ _ _Benefits:_
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS: * * * *1)Education and Training Experience Required * BSN or related healthcare degree. * TX RN license preferred. * Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
2) Experience * Minimum of 3 years of healthcare experience required. * Minimum of 2 years healthcare quality or patient safety experience preferred. * Broad knowledge and familiarity with healthcare-related regulatory and accreditation requirements.
3) Special Qualification * Demonstration of effective and strong communication skills, both oral and written, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. * Strong critical thinking abilities. * Excellent interpersonal skills with physicians, administrative and leadership staff. * Knowledge of computer skills/software required (i.e. Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). * Polished and professional. * Familiarity with medical record review and medical terminology. * Effective presentation skills, articulate, persuasive, and eloquent communicator both verbal and written. * Self-motivated with the ability to work independently. * Knowledge and experience in the needs of patient populations served.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: *Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 1. CPHQ–*Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred. 2. RN with current Texas license preferred.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Manager of Quality
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-117840