HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Diet Clerk in Fort Worth, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Diet Clerk.
We are seeking aDiet Clerkat Medical City Ft Worth to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Medical City Fort Worth * is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
TheDiet Clerkhas the following responsibilities: * Represent FNS in an exemplary manner by adhering to Medical City’s Patient Promise and Standards of Behavior. * Provide timely tray delivery service to all assigned patients on their units within 45 minutes or less. * Utilize AIDET at every opportunity during interactions with patients * Actively resolve customer and/or guest concerns in a timely manner. * Follow established safety, HACCP, and infection control policies and procedures * Communicate with members of the healthcare team, including nurses and dietitians. * Effectively train new Diet Clerks on relevant AM and PM duties. * Provide translation services for patients requiring language assistance.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience in a restaurant, hotel, hospital, or concierge/guest services required
- Food Handlers Certificate through the Texas Department of Health, required
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills and adherence to Medical City’s Patient Promise and Standards of Behavior
- Basic computer skills
- Math, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and push heavy food carts
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Diet Clerk
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-117882