Kelly Services AD10 - Administrative Assistant I in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk for contract to hire opportunity for one of customers who is one of the top international banks in Fort Wayne, IN
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 8:15am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Pay rate: 14.45 per hour
• Completes day to day training and mentoring with team members.
• Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted information.
• Escalates issues/concerns to more senior team members and/or management.
• Maintains plan sponsor and participant data confidentiality.
• Monitors incoming work queue and ensures items are completed in a timely manner.
• Processes assigned routine transactions including but not limited to enrollments, contributions and distributions in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
• Provides feedback to team members if changes are needed in the process.
• Provides routine technical retirement plan information to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
• Collaborates with management to establish and maintain quality standards; validates adherence to quality assurance controls.
• Ensures incoming audit requests are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and meet departmental quality/production standards.
• Maintains a strict level of confidentiality.
• Performs increasingly more complex quality assurance audits within multiple systems / product lines.
• Performs routine and progressively more non-routine, increasingly more complex, participant-level and plan-level quality assurance audits in accordance with established guidelines, procedures, and audit criteria.
• Provides new hire training, cross-training, and knowledge-sharing to peers and more junior team members.
• Provides routine and progressively more non-routine audit feedback and corrections to team members, management, and appropriate business contacts.
• Serves as a resource and point of contact for escalated issues for more junior team members. Escalates issues to his/her manager when needed.
• 3 - 5+ Years of experience in quality assurance and/or quality control or other related field that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position.
• High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience
• Processing or similar experience that aligns to the responsibilities for the role preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
• A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
• Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
• Drives tasks to completion
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchases and the coverage is portable\t
Service bonus plan\t
Holiday pay plan\t
Weekly electronic pay options\t
Free online training campus available\t
Exclusive online employee community\t
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at email@example.com, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs