Kelly Services Project Coordinator in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Work Location: Fort Mill, SC
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months (Temporary/Contract)
JOB TITLE – Project Coordinator
JOB OVERVIEW – Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned projects.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Participates on project teams under the leadership of Project Managers.
• Initiates, analyzes and compares written quotes from vendors; assists in the selection of providers.
• Works with and supervises contracted vendors to optimize the execution of their services; keeps track of vendor contractual obligations in a timely manner and initiates payment.
• Works closely with Project Manager and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
• Maintains a detailed schedule for each project of all essential activities and deadlines.
• Adapts details as necessary in the course of the preparation of the project and alerts Project Manager of changes.
• Coordinates with Project Manager to ensure the completion of project-specific requirements at the assignment meeting.
• Works with the association or sponsor when appropriate to coordinate activities conforming to rules and regulations under the direction of the Project Manager.
• Sets up and completes project artifact inventory to archive all project information; sets up, monitors, and maintains accurate information and updates all pertinent data in appropriate project databases such as faculty, program(s), and budget information.
• Works with sponsors toward optimal execution of agreements; includes providing information on project specifics, services and obtains necessary documentation; requests, coordinates and orders equipment and services.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Clear understanding of budgeting process.
• Ability to act diplomatically in an international environment
• A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
• Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIRED SKILLS SPECIFIC TO THIS POSTING:
• This position will report to the Portfolio Services Team (PST) Program Manager.
• The desired candidate will be extremely organized, proactive and aggressively focused on successful execution.
• Daily responsibility for the following:
o Employee, vendor, contractor system(s) access and termination.
o Employee, vendor, contractor training assignments.
o Facilities coordination for new hires, meeting spaces.
o Meeting scheduling and coordination.
o Stakeholder registry maintenance.
o Resource onboarding, offboarding, swap validation and tracking.
o Procurement coordination and tracking.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.