SAIC Capability Integration Principal Systems Engineer in FORT MEADE, Maryland
Support a mission customer charged with integrating new Cyber capabilities. Provide Systems Engineering and Software Engineering Support, specifically serving as the Software Integration Lead for transforming solutions. The SE will assist in overseeing planning and coordination of cyber capabilities, reporting status and risk assessments to the Government POC. SE will be required to work with Capabilities Integration Management Team (CIMT) in regards to collaboration on CSD and CNO capabilities and issues. SE will engage in overseeing capability implementation; coordination with Government independent test & evaluation teams; coordination with CIMT Leads on cyber capabilities. SE will apply java script knowledge and experience in MEAN-stack to integrate new enhancements into evolving capabilities.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
· Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
· Experience in MEAN-stack (Mongo JS, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS
· Experience in Java Script and Python.
· This position requires strong communications and leadership skills. Successful candidates will be great communicators, good listeners, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
· Knowledge in cybersecurity operations
· Thread Engineering
· Experience in setting up and administering VMs
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- SAIC Jobs