Fairview Manor Nutrition Services Assistant in Fairview, Pennsylvania
Position Summary: :
Assists in successful completion of daily meal service operations
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively during working hours.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language Position Responsibilities::
Must follow all HCF policies and procedures
- Must follow all federal, state and local regulations and standards
- Preportions cold food and beverages according to menu tally
- Checks meals to make sure they are complete and accurate according to order and diet specifications.
- Delivers meal to table or room according to resident request
- Washes and sanitizes all dishware, utensils and items that are necessary in preparing meals according to federal, state and local regulations
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment and areas of the kitchen according to established policies and procedures
- Records dishwasher gauge, cooler and freezer readings daily and reports temperatures that are not up to standards
- Operates all food service equipment safely
- Attend required in-service education
- All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: :
Ability to read, write, make simple calculations and follow oral or written instructions. A minimum of a grammar school education is essential. A high school diploma is preferred. Serv Safe beneficial.