Inova Health Systems REGISTERED NURSE in FAIRFAX, Virginia
Labor and Delivery RN- 2+ years of L&D experience preferred.
Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team. Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care. Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner. Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education. Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other clinical disciplines. Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes. Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery. Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration. Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning. Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice. Serves as a resource, preceptor, and mentor. Demonstrates leadership skills in decision making and problem solving.
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
- At least six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- BSN or AD If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date Accredited School of nursing.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN. #Inova
Work Site Location: INOVA FAIR OAKS HOSPITAL
Work Site Address: 3600 JOSEPH SIEWICK DRIVE
Schedule: Every Other Weekend
Work Site City/State: FAIRFAX, VA
Shift: 12 hour Day