Belcan Electronic Technician in Fairborn, Ohio
Job Number: 288241
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: Belcan currently has a job for an Electronic Technician in Fairborn, Ohio for our manufacturing client.
Position will be first shift and is a contract to hire.
• Performs component level troubleshooting and repair of defective products using a combination of drawings, schematics, diagrams, or other sources of information.
• Responsible for the setup and troubleshooting of test stations and equipment.
• Tracking and reporting of defect data in the Production process
• Assist in the investigation of problems to determine root cause and implementation of corrective action
• Minimum of an Associates’ Degree from an accredited vocational, technical or junior college with a focus in electronics.
• 2 to 3 years of electronics technician experience in manufacturing or military preferably working in Electronics.
This is a contract to hire position working on first shift.
If you are interested in this Electronic Technician job in Fairborn, Ohio, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Fairborn , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart