Fortive Corporation Sr Marketing Campaign Manager in Everett, Washington
Sr Marketing Campaign Manager
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com at http://www.fortive.com/ ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager is a key role at Fluke within the Fluke Digital Systems (FDS) business, supporting SaaS software and sensor product lines. The position is responsible for the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for targeted segments to drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness. The role involves both online and offline marketing and requires a high degree of collaboration both with other marketing team members, cross functionally, and with external entities. In this role, you will use your analytical and creative abilities to understand prospective targets and create and execute effective marketing programs. The position is located in Everett, WA.
● Support strategy and execution around the buyers’ journey and develop strategies for acquiring new customers and nurturing prospects that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent utilizing the most appropriate mix of inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
● Work with the design team to translate marketing objectives into creative concepts for product campaigns. Creatively find new ways to approach current markets and penetrate new ones.
● Determine the appropriate mix of online and offline campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, paid digital media, display advertising, print advertising, site retargeting, etc. with the most compelling and creative calls-to-action to deliver pipeline goals.
● Continuously focus on marketing opportunities in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality.
● Author creative briefs for required marketing assets and assist in the definition of content and SEO strategy.
● Partner with other functional areas and third parties to develop and implement key messages that resonate with prospects.
● Strictly follow-up on campaigns, track KPIs and progress against goals and inform stakeholders on the status in a structured manner.
● Constantly iterate and improve marketing campaigns and demand generation activities through measurement, testing and optimization. Support the execution of campaign A/B tests to optimize campaign and digital performance.
● Thoroughly understand the target markets, decision maker personas, and segmentation strategy.
● Collaborate with appropriate cross functional teams to achieve revenue goals on assigned products/product lines.
● BS/MS degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
● 5 years’ experience in a dynamic marketing/marcom department
● Familiar with the digital marketing ecosystem and have working knowledge of Google Adwords, site retargeting, paid social, digital advertising, SEO and other digital marketing tools
● Experience in an advertising or agency environment is a plus
● Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with Eloqua, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics a plus
● Experience in a business-to-business environment is preferred
● Ecommerce experience is a plus
● Extensive project planning skills; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Flexibility and strength in dealing with tight deadlines and rapidly changing environment
Good team player; has a proactive mindset of continuous improvement
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com at https://fortive.taleo.net/enterprise/akirax/flex/readOnlyFrame.jsf
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: North America-United States-WA-Everett
EEO Statement: "The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."
Req ID: FLU007505