Parker Hannifin Corporation Designer, Sr in Enumclaw, Washington
WA-Enumclaw, United States
Group: Motion Systems Grp N. America
Job Family: Engineering
Job ID: 12550-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2018, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 62 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
The Cylinder Division is looking for a Sr. Designer to support our Helac Business Unit. This position will be based at our Enumclaw, WA location. This position will provide support and services in the functional area of product development engineering.
- Designs, fabricates, modifies and evaluates products.
- Performs development and/or test work which requires a comprehensive knowledge of product line and design.
- Compiles and evaluates design and test data, prepares technical specifications, analyzes technical data to determine appropriate limits and variables for product specification.
- Analyzes, develops an recommends design approaches required to meet production requirements for new or improved products.
- May review and approve drawings and specifications prepared by technical support personnel and may assign work and direct the activities of engineering support staff as required.
- Manages a variety of risk and time varying projects.
- Provides a sustaining engineering support for one or more products.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- 2-5 years of engineering experience required, applications engineering experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Enovia and SolidWorks experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf
Together, we can make a smart investment in your future.