Robert Half International Product Marketing Manager - SAAS B2C in El Segundo, California
Our Client is hiring for a highly skilled Product Marketing Manager to launch new products and features to their growing customer base. This is a very strategic role that will interface with product, engineering, PR, design, executives, account managers, and several other parts of the organization to oversee launch communications and general comms for our Client's investor base and beyond. This role requires a combination of B2C product marketing skills, consumer investing knowledge, and market research experience. You will need to be a fast learner, with the ability to quickly obtain a deep understanding of our Client's marketplace and empathy for their customers.
In this role, you will be working across multiple departments to coordinate product launches while increasing customer acquisition, satisfaction, engagement and also developing programs to minimize churn. You will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive awareness, platform use and new customer referrals. To be successful in this position, you will have experience using analytics and data to make decisions and optimize marketing programs and identify new opportunities for customer growth.
- Manage product launches ? from definition to general release, to go to market programs.
- Qualitative and quantitative user research, including interviews, NPS and surveys.
- Persona creation evangelism.
- Measure and report on product success during and after launch.
- Create integrated acquisition campaigns. Partner with creative team to acquire new customers through digital marketing channels, including email, paid search, display, social, and editorial content.
- Conduct market competitive research - in conjunction with product managers, to define new features and products that will help our Client grow and better serve customers. Interviews, surveys, and data analysis.
- Sales enablement and training ? communicate the value proposition of the products to the customer relations team.
- Collateral development - develop the public and private collateral, videos, and sales tools that support self-education and on-boarding programs.
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, with at least 2 years in B2C marketing for a financial services or software company.
- Must be stellar at conducting market competitive research; qualitative and quantitative user research, including interviews, NPS and surveys
- CPA optimization
- Must be able to use the following software: Salesforce / Marketo or similar marketing automation platform, Google Analytics, Heatmap tools, Survey Monkey or similar, A/B testing with Optimizely or similar software + Sketch and/or Invision preferred.
- Bachelor?s degree (finance, business, communications, or marketing preferred).
- MBA in marketing or similar preferred.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Experience with self-serve investment or money management systems, consumer banking platforms, or similar software-enabled investment platforms is highly desirable.
To APPLY to this role, please contact: [email protected]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $120,000.00 to $130,000.00 per year
Location: El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00320-9501650057
Staffing Area: Creative & Marketing