Wyndham Destinations In House Sales Manager (Ocean Ridge) in Edisto Beach, South Carolina
This position is responsible for achieving defined sales targets, assists in personnel selection and development and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
Adhere to and administer sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
Ensure a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
Adhere to company and industry best practices.
Effectively deliver required sales targets.
Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Training, evaluating, and monitoring the performance goals of direct reports.
Constructive involvement in daily sales meetings.
Collaborate with the Developer Representative on training issues.
Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
May be responsible for group sales presentations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the vacation ownership sales profession, sales management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent coaching/teaching skills
· Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Problem solving
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Presents oneself as a professional role model
· Works successfully at all levels of the company
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Wyndham Destinations Jobs